- Posted by mcfcwp
- On January 2, 2018
- 0 Comments
Welcome new players young and old and existing club members.
Parents, while you are finding out more about how Mount Colah can help your child enjoy his or her football, why not also enquire and join one of the men’s or women’s teams? Football is one of the most popular participation sports in Australia. Join and have some fun.
There will be a range of services available on the day which includes:
- Player Information
- Age group information
- Mixed boys and girls, girls, men and women teams
- Season length
- Team/squad sizes
- Game duration
- Club culture
- NSW Government Active Kids $100 voucher. How you can use your voucher to reduce your child’s registration fee by $100.
- Clothing for sale
- Available will be a range of sizes to suit the youngest players to the senior men and women
- Team Coach and Manager volunteers are welcome to enquire and apply
- Interested to know how to be a coach or manager at Mount Colah? We can help
- Coaches and Managers may be eligible for a registration rebate for their child.
- Referee training and coaching
- Mt Colah has a comprehensive program to assist juniors to become referees. Find out more
- Pre-Season skills training
- For certain age groups for boys and girls, Mount Colah offers pre-season skills training. Please feel welcome to find out more.
- Registration Fee payment
- Information Day will be the only time you can pay your registration fee using cash.
- Credit cards payments accepted. Mastercard and Visa only. Credit card fees apply.
Date: Saturday, 10 February, 2018
Location: Mount Colah Public School. Please enter from Pierre Close – Mt Colah station side of the school.
Hours: 10am to 3pm